whims

My photo
“You will fall in love with train rides, and sooner or later you will realize that nowhere seems like home anymore.” —Shinji Moon

Blog Archive

Thursday 21 October 2010

island

today just like any other
i think of the time i lack
and that abundently there
then i think how that same piece of time
works with me and against me
and failed pretences to need something or someone ..
when that same need got me to this
black and white
with shades of peeking colors
that is how i described it
yet i lack the colors within me
that book that lies there untouched
when curiosity was the drive at one time
i became the steering wheel
a broken one that knew only one state
a sense of non direction
a mood often referred to ;a result of un attended emotions
when it actually surfaces .. when you tend to feel not
with a ambivalent attempt to dig and find that sought character forgotten by its beholder
and so i believe
then doziness overwhelms me to wipe away a forsaken mood
and wake me up with a new set of new unattended emotions

me me me ....

No comments: